Egg Donor Requirements
Becoming an Egg Donor
We’d like to thank you for your generous interest in helping someone to build a family as an egg donor. We have compiled a list of requirements below for those who are interested in becoming an egg donor with The Donor SOURCE. We ask that you carefully review the egg donor requirements below before you begin your application.
Egg Donor requirements from The Donor SOURCE:
- Be a female between the ages of 21-29
- Have healthy BMI (BMI Calculator)
- Be a non-smoker, non-drug user
- Be physically and emotionally healthy
- No reproductive disorders/abnormities; Excellent family history
- Some college or trade/vocational certification required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have morning flexibility for at least 10 appointments (majority of appointments in the last 2 weeks of your egg donation cycle)
To learn more about becoming an egg donor, please contact us here. If you meet the egg donor requirements above, please fill out our egg donor application.
Apply Now to Become an Egg Donor!
Why are these egg donor requirements necessary?
Our requirements for egg donors have been determined in order to protect the health of potential mothers and newborns. For example, if an egg donor is experiencing any reproductive disorders or abnormalities in their family history, then there is a risk of future complications during pregnancy, childbirth, and after for both mom and baby. Other requirements are more straightforward, such as that the egg donor be in good physically and mental health. If you have questions concerning the egg donor requirements above, please contact us and we will be happy to clarify.
Is surrogate motherhood for you?
If you do not qualify for our egg donor program, perhaps surrogate motherhood is an option for you? Surrogates are paid $30,000 - $40,000 plus expenses and help make dreams come true
through their incredible generosity. To see if you qualify click here: Become a Surrogate Mother Today »